Thursday, January 12, 2012

Been So long but you are still as cute as EVER

It has been way to long since I have updated your blog. First Christmas came and went. We have had so much going on. I have been taking pictures and too tired at night to upload them. I am so sorry! Your sleep schedule took it's toll on me. You finally are sleeping through the night. 7 months later, your mommy was almost a walking zombie. I think I forgot what a full night sleep felt like. Hopefully I will have more time to catch up soon.

You are eating a ton now. Finger foods include steamed veg and puffs. You are crawling so quick now and sit up on your own. Your crib is lowered as you are pulling up on the sides. Transitioning to two naps. Sometime soon I think you might go to one nap. Starting our first "class" as you join Miles at Music Class. You sat in the middle of the circle most of the time just watching everyone sing. You are the youngest one there but love it just as much as big brother.

You are fascinated with the animals at home. You are so distracted anytime they are around. Smiling as they cruise on by. Starting sign language with you but find it harder to focus on teaching you when Miles is running around in circles (literally)

Moving you to a big car seat this weekend. You still fit in the other one but you also will fit more comfortably in the new one.

I love you Ash plain and simple. I just look at that face and can't imagine how life was even close to full before I had you and Miles in my life. I love how you laugh at your brother harder than you do at me. I love that you giggle so hard when I chew on your sides.








No comments:

Post a Comment