Thursday, December 29, 2011

7 months old!!!


My sweet sweet boy, you are now 7 months old. Just last week you started to crawl. It all started when I put you down in your room and took to vacuuming upstairs. I jumped sky high when I turned around in Miles' room and you were right behind me! I actually let out a little scream. You were so proud with that big smile on your face. You can sit up on your own. Still fall a few times here and there.

Beyond that you are eating up a storm but prefer to feed yourself. Those fatty fingers can get their hands on anything!

Your first Christmas was so fun. You slept through most of it but I am sure next year will be a different story.

Your brother is the only one that can make you laugh as hard as you possibly can. I have been doing a bit of sign language with you but time to kick it into full gear.

You sleep till 8 in the am. considering you go to bed at 6 or 630 I am always a bit surprised. I think you wake for an hour or so at night and that is why you sleep longer but still not sure. Either way, it makes mamam happy.

We love you to pieces and are excited for all that the next few months bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment