Monday, January 30, 2012

8 MONTHS OLD

I haven't taken any fun pictures of you the past week so I will get on that!  I do have some from playtime Sunday am in the cloud dough... again. You just ate it and squeezed it over and over. My camera died after I snapped a few pictures so here is what I got.

At 8 months you

1. pull up on your own and stand with one hand supporting you (video below)
2. still on 2 naps
3. hate getting in the car seat, I have to give you a cracker to get the tears to stop at times.
4. Started climbing the stairs
5. Stand up in your crib.

You just started a mommy separation mode but still are independent as they come. In our recent class you crawled everywhere only to return to me at the end of class. I sat there watching you explore as the rest of the mommies had their babies relaxing in their laps. You are comfortable with other people holding you and give smiles out so frequently. Teeth still aren't on the horizon. I think i might have jumped the gun on that one. I was excited to see a bit of white, but haven't seen it since! I know you will get them in good time.







No comments:

Post a Comment