Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nap

You are always so happy to see me as I come in after a nap. You kick, shake and giggle.  The afternoon nap is always shorter. The light is on the other side of the house so your room is cool by this time of day. I open the door and the sun trickles in. You were looking for the cat as your face was still smushy and red from sleeping on it. You smiled at me but mostly you were looking for kitty to sweep in and say hi.  The cat loves you. She jumps on my lap when you are nursing just to be close. Yesterday all 3 of us sat in the chair and read a book. The cat lets you grab her and pet her purring the whole time. Most people would be shocked to hear this as the cat doesn't like everyone but I think she just knows you are a sweet soul.





No comments:

Post a Comment