Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ash update

Poor boy doesn't have the same influx of posts as Miles' did at this age. I have to say that the posts you have document things better. At least the photos are. I was just diving into photography when Miles was born and look back at the shots with so much love because they are of my baby but it is hard to ignore how different my pictures are today. Hard work pays off :)

A little bit about what you are up to

- you smile a ton
- a baby of observation, you are always watching and taking things in.
- starting to cruise and tackle the stairs with confidence
- eat finger food and everything off my plate (and miles which he isn't the biggest fan of)
- you sleep almost through the night only to wake around 4 or 5 am to eat and then back you go
- 2 naps still but hoping to move you to 1 very soon
- no teeth yet!
- you love to cuddle into me when I hold you. it melts me
- when you drink your milk (only about 3 times a day now phew!)  you always stick your feet in my face and pull at my lips or hands.
- when I come in to get you from your crib you look at me, smile and then look behind me hoping to see the cat. Most of the time she is right behind me




No comments:

Post a Comment