Monday, August 1, 2011

more sleep

These shots are from a few weeks ago. I am sorry I haven't updated the blog as often as I want to. I have this 2 kid thing down but it means a lot less time to blog, take photos and shower. So given a choice I go for the shower.

you sleep in the swing so well. Often you fall asleep on your own. You actually are able to put yourself back to sleep rather easily. While Miles and I play at the water table you nap in the swing. I love that you have this skill already. It didn't come easy to Miles and it makes you such a happy baby.

You aren't a huge spitter either. I am thrown for a loop with you. You are a totally different guy from Miles at this age. You are just starting to smile and coo. You love looking at all the art around the house and have found the bicycle picture to be your favorite. I also see you smile when looking at the family of lego heads that are in the playroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment